Sunday, August 17, 2014

My Identity

My name is Sandra Meiko Rosanne. I have many nicknames but I usually go by the name Sandra. I was born on May 29th, 1999, in Bandung. It was 8 o'clock in a Saturday morning, if I'm not mistaken. I almost died when my mother gave birth to me, but now I'm still here so I guess I'm a warrior. But let's just not discuss that.

I'm not gonna tell you all the details about my family because it's complicated, honestly. What I know is that I have the greatest mom in the universe and a sister who's also my ultimate best friend. I also have the most hardworking father, he's a miner by the way, which makes him really cool. And, I have two older brothers. They're so fun to chill with.

I have a wonderful life. I like my choices, even the wrong ones. My religion told me to be grateful of everything. In case you're wondering, I'm a muslim. And that's basically my vision. To be a true muslim. Speaking of life, i have hobbies. My hobbies are watching movies, reading books, doing whatever it is that's related to music, lying on my bed while thinking about life, eating good food, and other stuff that does not include fatigue. About good food, good is relative. That's why I'm gonna tell you some of the good food in this world, my version. I love seafood, especially crab. I also love basically all beans and nuts. Kidney beans, cashew, walnut, almond, hazelnut, you name it. Well, you can guess that I love peanut butter. I love chocolate, caramel, and pizza too. I mean, who doesn't?

I am currently studying at SMAN 3 Bandung. I like it here. My previous school was SMPN 5 Bandung. I also liked it there. You just have to like what you do. 

There's actually so much more about my identity, I'm just telling you the basic ones. Please, find out about me yourself, I would love to be your friend and surprise you.

No comments:

Post a Comment