Saturday, May 23, 2015

A Classic City Spot

So Ms. Wiwin told us that we needed to blog about a spot in Bandung. The first thought that came to my mind was Yoghurt Cisangkuy.



I have been coming here since I was a little kid. I remember going there with my big family and I ordered french fries and sauseges, also fresh milk. I actually forgot what it tasted like, but I will always remember how fresh milk tastes like because well, it always tastes the same anytime anywhere. I reaaaaaaallllyyyyy love cold plain fresh milk. Or sometimes with a dash of sugar. The weird think is that I don’t like pasteurized milk, or skimmed milk, or condensed milk that much. And I don’t like flavours in my milk. But sometimes I’d have my fresh milk combined with mocca syrup.

Well anyway, I came here on Thurday, May 21 2015 with my friend. This is pretty much what you’ll see on the entrance.





And here’s the menu:


As you can guess already, I ordered french fries and sauseges, and cold plain fresh milk. My friend ordered lychee yoghurt. French fries and sauseges costed IDR 25,000, Fresh milk costed IDR 13,000 and Lychee yoghurt costed IDR 15,000.


We chose to sit outside because the weather was nice.




As for the fresh milk, it is absolutely… I wouldn’t call it tasty because honestly it’s plain. But I definitely love it, I tasted purity and freshness and I found comfort on my tongue. I just really love fresh milk that much! What I like more about it is the ice cubes. Trust me, you gotta love ice cubes. Don’t you just love the icy cold feeling in your mouth? I’ve always loved ice cubes. So this is a no doubt one of my favorites drink to be my daily needs, only if I could.


The french fries and sauseges… I gotta say it’s kind of a disappointment. I mean a dish this classic and simple costs 25k for me just doesn’t make sense. But anyway I love classic thing so much. This wedge potatoes with sauseges and barbecue sauce and garnished with cucumber, tomato and lettuce is just pure classic. I like the potatoes but I’m not quite sure about the sauseges. The sauce is really strong and sour so I just dipped the tip of my potatoes/sauseges when I ate them,

I asked to taste the lychee yoghurt from my friend, it was sour of course. It’s got an actual lychee in it. I would love to eat it.



That was my trip to an old and classic restaurant Yoghurt Cisangkuy. I’m sure I’ll keep coming here for my favorite fresh milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment